RedEye provides rapid prototyping and low volume manufacturing services – on demand.
As a Fortus FDM system owner, you can take advantage of RedEye’s ‘Projects On Demand’
.cmb upload service for your overflow needs, completing your prototype and manufactured
parts projects faster and according to speck.
How it Works
Upload your .cmb file to RedEye’s online quoting system
and we’ll take it from there. Your .cmb file already contains the important information we need to
get your project started, so it makes quoting and ordering easier and faster, and it ensures we build
your parts just the way you want them. Additionally, our .cmb upload service moves your projects ahead
in our production schedule, getting your parts to you even sooner.
Why work with RedEye On Demand?
- Capacity – RedEye has a global network of more than 125 FDM systems, including 15 Fortus 900mc systems for building large parts.
- Speed – Queue priority in our production schedule when you upload your .cmb file
- Expertise and accountability – RedEye is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C certified
- Consistency – Repeatability from the same build file
- Durable materials options – ABS, PC, ULTEM and PPSF
Nobody brings more capacity, speed and expertise to FDM manufacturing services than we do, and
nobody beats us on price or delivery. More on RedEye’s Best Price Guarantee.
Your Project. Your Choices. Your Parts.